Matt graphite PVD
The Matt Graphite PVD finish stands out as it features shades of light and deep, nearly black, greys. The aged aspect of the Matt Graphite PVD finish, achieved with hand-applied brush process, lends the brassware and accessories an industrial and contemporary look. The Matt Graphite PVD finish enhances modern and industrial brassware collections and is especially recommended for hotel project end-use.
The Matt Graphite PVD finish is applied with the Physical Vapor Deposit surface treatment process, or PVD. This breakthrough technology, borrowed from the watch making industry, is characterised by the vaporisation of a metal alloy, in a plasma gas environment, which is then deposited, with precision, on the surface of THG Paris brassware and accessories.
This treatment offers the possibility to create a much larger array of colours and shades, when compared to traditional surface finishing treatments, by leveraging the composition of the metal alloy and the plasma. THG Paris exclusively uses a Titanium/Zirconium alloy, renowned for its hardness; this is the main component which contributes to the finish exceptional mechanical resistance. THG Paris PVD finishes are applied over a layer of nickel and chrome, thus guaranteeing an excellent resistance to corrosion.
The brushed aspect is applied by hand before the PVD stage.
- Ease of cleaning: Very easy
- Corrosion resistance: Excellent
- Scratch resistance: Excellent
- Resistance to cleaning products: Excellent
All THG Paris finishing treatments are carried out in our workshops in France. We control all our manufacturing processes to guarantee your peace of mind.
- Chrome polished shiny stainless steel
- Glossy white Matt white
- Nickel polished Matt nickel (American satin)
- Matt chrome (American satin) Light coated bronze
- Moongold checkerboard gilding, mat white inside Palladium checkerboard gilding, matt white inside
- Textured metallization Bronze, matt white inside Gold polished
- Triple finish duomo series Gold mat
- Soft gold Soft matt gold
- Brown bronze color PVD Matt brown bronze color PVD
- Oxyded metallization bronze, matt white inside Oxyded metallization tin, matt white inside
- Chrome polished / gold polished Polished chrome with gold inlay
- Palladium Patchwork gilding, matt white inside Silver polished, antique
- Copper antique matt, coated Nickel antique / Sovereign
- Brass color PVD Matt brass color PVD
- Gold color PVD Matt gold color PVD
- Nickel color PVD Matt nickel color PVD
- Matt blush PVD Blush PVD
- Graphite PVD Umber PVD
- Matt Umber PVD Ral glossy inside (built-in model)
- Glossy RAL inside, glossy white outside Outside glossy RAL, inside glossy white
- Outside RAL matt, inside matt white Inside & outside glossy white with RAL glossy base
- Inside & outside matt white with RAL matt base Glossy RAL inside and outside
- Natural red copper, uncoated (metal basin) Natural brass, uncoated (metal basin)