MineralStone™ : This composite material contains natural mineral fillers and reinforced resins. The 10mm thick complex structure of the MineralStone™, with the use of gelcoats, forms a material which is highly suitable for the manufacture of sanitaryware products.
- Clean the surface with a damp non-abrasive cloth or sponge.
- Remove light dirt with conventional liquid detergents or clay cream (100% natural).
- After cleaning, rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water.
Limestone deposits can easily be removed with white vinegar or special anti-lime products. To remove grease, use alkaline cleaners, like a classic dishwashing product.
In case of more pronounced fouling, use liquid ammonia or conventional dishware. However, do not keep these products too long in contact with the surface to be cleaned.
To remove surface scratches
- On a glossy surface : use a car polish with a soft cloth,
- On a mate surface : use an abrasive sponge (scotchbright type) with an abrasive cleaner.
The use of abrasive and aggressive products should be avoided (scouring powders, brushes, abrasive sponges, etc.).
Do not place lit cigarettes, do not cut on the surface. Do not use metal scraper.
Make reference to warranty sheet
- Chrome polished shiny stainless steel
- brushed stainless steel Natural smoked Brass
- Glossy white Nickel polished
- Matt nickel (American satin) Matt chrome (American satin)
- Light coated bronze Black ceram
- Moongold checkerboard gilding, mat white inside Palladium checkerboard gilding, matt white inside
- Textured metallization Bronze, matt white inside Gold polished
- Gold mat Soft gold
- Soft matt gold Brown bronze color PVD
- Matt brown bronze color PVD Oxyded metallization bronze, matt white inside
- Oxyded metallization tin, matt white inside Chrome polished / gold polished
- Polished chrome with gold inlay Palladium Patchwork gilding, matt white inside
- Copper antique matt, coated Nickel antique / Sovereign
- Brass color PVD Matt brass color PVD
- Gold color PVD Matt gold color PVD
- Nickel color PVD Matt nickel color PVD
- Matt blush PVD Blush PVD
- Graphite PVD Matt graphite PVD
- Umber PVD Matt Umber PVD
- Ral glossy inside (built-in model) Glossy RAL inside, glossy white outside
- Outside glossy RAL, inside glossy white Outside RAL matt, inside matt white
- Inside & outside glossy white with RAL glossy base Inside & outside matt white with RAL matt base
- Glossy RAL inside and outside Natural red copper, uncoated (metal basin)