Natural red copper, uncoated (metal basin)
This finish is only available on GB2 metal washbasins.
Copper and brass have been used for thousands of years and are the metals historically used in the manufacture of metal basins. The warmth of these materials will give your bathroom an authentic look.
You will love the evolutionary character of the colour; copper and brass getting a patina like the domestic objects of yesteryear.
Others prefer to preserve the original beauty of the metal by maintaining it regularly.
- Ease of cleaning: Good
- Corrosion resistance: Good
- Scratch resistance: Medium
- Resistance to cleaning products: Good For the maintenance of these finishes, we recommend the use of our ref.G00.SN3 Cleaning set for polishing.
- Chrome polished shiny stainless steel
- Glossy white Matt white
- Nickel polished Matt nickel (American satin)
- Matt chrome (American satin) Light coated bronze
- Moongold checkerboard gilding, mat white inside Palladium checkerboard gilding, matt white inside
- Textured metallization Bronze, matt white inside Gold polished
- Triple finish duomo series Gold mat
- Soft gold Soft matt gold
- Brown bronze color PVD Matt brown bronze color PVD
- Oxyded metallization bronze, matt white inside Oxyded metallization tin, matt white inside
- Chrome polished / gold polished Polished chrome with gold inlay
- Palladium Patchwork gilding, matt white inside Silver polished, antique
- Copper antique matt, coated Nickel antique / Sovereign
- Brass color PVD Matt brass color PVD
- Gold color PVD Matt gold color PVD
- Nickel color PVD Matt nickel color PVD
- Matt blush PVD Blush PVD
- Graphite PVD Matt graphite PVD
- Umber PVD Matt Umber PVD
- Ral glossy inside (built-in model) Glossy RAL inside, glossy white outside
- Outside glossy RAL, inside glossy white Outside RAL matt, inside matt white
- Inside & outside glossy white with RAL glossy base Inside & outside matt white with RAL matt base
- Glossy RAL inside and outside Natural brass, uncoated (metal basin)