Matt blush PVD
Meet Matt Blush PVD, a harmonious fusion of rose gold and traditional copper. More refined and sophisticated than Bright Gold, Blush PVD brings a much-welcome soft feminine touch to any interior. This finish is especially suited and recommended for brassware and accessories used in the project sector.
The Blush PVD finish is applied with the Physical Vapor Deposit surface treatment process, or PVD. This breakthrough technology, borrowed from the watch making industry, triggers the vaporisation of a metal alloy, in a plasma environment, which is then deposited, with precision, on the surface of THG Paris brassware and accessories.
This treatment offers the possibility to create a much larger array of colours and shades, when compared to traditional surface finishing treatments, by leveraging the composition of the metal alloy and the plasma. THG Paris uses exclusively a Titanium/Zirconium alloy, renowned for its hardness; this is the main component which contributes to the finish exceptional mechanical resistance. THG Paris PVD finishes are applied over a layer of nickel and chrome, thus guaranteeing an excellent resistance to corrosion.
The brushed aspect is applied by hand before the PVD stage.
- Ease of cleaning: Very easy
- Corrosion resistance: Excellent
- Scratch resistance: Excellent
- Resistance to cleaning products: Excellent
- Polished chrome (color finish) shiny stainless steel
- Glossy white Matt white
- Polished nickel Matt nickel (color finish)
- Matt chrome Lacquered light bronze
- Moongold checkerboard gilding, mat white inside Palladium checkerboard gilding, matt white inside
- Textured metallization Bronze, matt white inside Polished gold (color finish)
- Matt gold Soft gold
- Soft matt gold Brown bronze color PVD
- Matt brown bronze color PVD Oxyded metallization bronze, matt white inside
- Oxyded metallization tin, matt white inside Polished chrome / Polished gold (color finish)
- Polished chrome with gold inlay Palladium Patchwork gilding, matt white inside
- Lacquered antique silver (coated) Antique nickel
- Brass color PVD Matt brass color PVD
- Gold color PVD Matt gold color PVD
- Nickel color PVD Matt nickel color PVD
- Blush PVD Graphite PVD
- Matt graphite PVD Umber PVD
- Matt Umber PVD Ral glossy inside (built-in model)
- Glossy RAL inside, glossy white outside Outside glossy RAL, inside glossy white
- Outside RAL matt, inside matt white Inside & outside glossy white with RAL glossy base
- Inside & outside matt white with RAL matt base Glossy RAL inside and outside
- Natural red copper, uncoated (metal basin) Natural brass, uncoated (metal basin)