Matt Umber PVD
The Matt Umber PVD finish recalls the natural tones used by the Old Masters to create their masterpieces. Darker than Light Bronze finish, and featuring red highlights, the brushed process applied by hand imparts a more contemporary look. Applied using the PVD surface finishing process, the finish is extremely durable and is particularly recommended for brassware and accessories specified in a contract environment.
The Matt Umber PVD finish is applied with the Physical Vapor Deposit surface treatment process, or PVD. This breakthrough technology, borrowed from the watch making industry, is characterised by the vaporisation of a metal alloy, in a plasma gas environment, which is then deposited, with precision, on the surface of THG Paris brassware and accessories.
This treatment offers the possibility to create a much larger array of colours and shades, when compared to traditional surface finishing treatments, by leveraging the composition of the metal alloy and the plasma. THG Paris exclusively uses a Titanium/Zirconium alloy, renowned for its hardness; this is the main component which contributes to the finish exceptional mechanical resistance. THG Paris PVD finishes are applied over a layer of nickel and chrome, thus guaranteeing an excellent resistance to corrosion.
The brushed aspect is applied by hand before the PVD stage
- Ease of cleaning: Very easy
- Corrosion resistance: Excellent
- Scratch resistance: Excellent
- Resistance to cleaning products: Excellent
All THG Paris finishing treatments are carried out in our workshops in France. We control all our manufacturing processes to guarantee your peace of mind.
- Polished chrome (color finish) shiny stainless steel
- Glossy white Matt white
- Polished nickel Matt nickel (color finish)
- Matt chrome Lacquered light bronze
- Moongold checkerboard gilding, mat white inside Palladium checkerboard gilding, matt white inside
- Textured metallization Bronze, matt white inside Polished gold (color finish)
- Aranja / Nickel / gold Matt gold
- Soft gold Soft matt gold
- Brown bronze color PVD Matt brown bronze color PVD
- Oxyded metallization bronze, matt white inside Oxyded metallization tin, matt white inside
- Polished chrome / Polished gold (color finish) Polished chrome with gold inlay
- Palladium Patchwork gilding, matt white inside Lacquered antique silver (coated)
- Varnished matt antique red copper (color finish) Antique nickel
- Brass color PVD Matt brass color PVD
- Gold color PVD Matt gold color PVD
- Nickel color PVD Matt nickel color PVD
- Matt blush PVD Blush PVD
- Graphite PVD Matt graphite PVD
- Umber PVD Ral glossy inside (built-in model)
- Glossy RAL inside, glossy white outside Outside glossy RAL, inside glossy white
- Outside RAL matt, inside matt white Inside & outside glossy white with RAL glossy base
- Inside & outside matt white with RAL matt base Glossy RAL inside and outside
- Natural red copper, uncoated (metal basin) Natural brass, uncoated (metal basin)