MineralStone™ : This composite material contains natural mineral fillers and reinforced resins. The 10mm thick complex structure of the MineralStone™, with the use of gelcoats, forms a material which is highly suitable for the manufacture of sanitaryware products.
- Clean the surface with a damp non-abrasive cloth or sponge.
- Remove light dirt with conventional liquid detergents or clay cream (100% natural).
- After cleaning, rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water.
Limestone deposits can easily be removed with white vinegar or special anti-lime products. To remove grease, use alkaline cleaners, like a classic dishwashing product.
In case of more pronounced fouling, use liquid ammonia or conventional dishware. However, do not keep these products too long in contact with the surface to be cleaned.
To remove surface scratches
- On a glossy surface : use a car polish with a soft cloth,
- On a mate surface : use an abrasive sponge (scotchbright type) with an abrasive cleaner.
The use of abrasive and aggressive products should be avoided (scouring powders, brushes, abrasive sponges, etc.).
Do not place lit cigarettes, do not cut on the surface. Do not use metal scraper.
Make reference to warranty sheet
- Polished chrome (color finish) shiny stainless steel
- brushed stainless steel Glossy white
- Polished nickel Matt nickel (color finish)
- Matt chrome Satin chrome
- Cannella, matt white inside Melograno, matt white inside
- Grey, matt white inside Grey Blue, matt white inside
- Lacquered light bronze Aranja (black nickel)
- Moongold checkerboard gilding, mat white inside Palladium checkerboard gilding, matt white inside
- Textured metallization Bronze, matt white inside Polished gold (color finish)
- Satin gold Aranja / Nickel / gold
- Matt gold Rhodium Silver
- Rose Gold Soft gold
- Soft matt gold Soft satin gold
- Brown bronze color PVD Matt brown bronze color PVD
- Oxyded metallization bronze, matt white inside Oxyded metallization tin, matt white inside
- Polished chrome / Polished gold (color finish) Palladium Patchwork gilding, matt white inside
- Lacquered antique silver (coated) Varnished matt antique red copper (color finish)
- Antique nickel Brass color PVD
- Matt brass color PVD Gold color PVD
- Matt gold color PVD Nickel color PVD
- Matt nickel color PVD Matt blush PVD
- Blush PVD Graphite PVD
- Matt graphite PVD Umber PVD
- Matt Umber PVD Ral glossy inside (built-in model)
- Ral matt inside (built-in model) Glossy RAL inside, glossy white outside
- Outside glossy RAL, inside glossy white Outside RAL matt, inside matt white