Matt blush PVD
Meet Matt Blush PVD, a harmonious fusion of rose gold and traditional copper. More refined and sophisticated than Bright Gold, Blush PVD brings a much-welcome soft feminine touch to any interior. This finish is especially suited and recommended for brassware and accessories used in the project sector.
The Blush PVD finish is applied with the Physical Vapor Deposit surface treatment process, or PVD. This breakthrough technology, borrowed from the watch making industry, triggers the vaporisation of a metal alloy, in a plasma environment, which is then deposited, with precision, on the surface of THG Paris brassware and accessories.
This treatment offers the possibility to create a much larger array of colours and shades, when compared to traditional surface finishing treatments, by leveraging the composition of the metal alloy and the plasma. THG Paris uses exclusively a Titanium/Zirconium alloy, renowned for its hardness; this is the main component which contributes to the finish exceptional mechanical resistance. THG Paris PVD finishes are applied over a layer of nickel and chrome, thus guaranteeing an excellent resistance to corrosion.
The brushed aspect is applied by hand before the PVD stage.
- Ease of cleaning: Very easy
- Corrosion resistance: Excellent
- Scratch resistance: Excellent
- Resistance to cleaning products: Excellent
- 抛光铬 亮面不锈钢
- 拉丝不锈钢 Natural smoked Brass
- 亮白色 哑白色
- 抛光镍 哑光镍
- 哑光铬 漆面铜
- Black ceram 裙边棋盘状灿金色，缸内哑白色
- 裙边棋盘状钯金色，缸内哑白色 裙边金属铜色带纹路，缸内哑白色
- 抛光金（24K金） 哑光金
- 浅金 哑光浅金
- PVD棕铜 PVD哑光棕铜
- 裙边氧化铜色，缸内哑白色 裙边氧化锡色，缸内哑白色
- 抛光铬/抛光金 Polished chrome with gold inlay
- 裙边钯金色带拼接图案，缸内哑白色 哑光复古铜
- 复古镍 PVD抛光铜
- PVD哑光铜 PVD金色
- PVD哑光金 PVD镍
- PVD哑光镍 Blush PVD
- Graphite PVD Matt graphite PVD
- Umber PVD Matt Umber PVD
- RAL glossy inside (built-in model) Glossy RAL inside, glossy white outside
- Outside glossy RAL, inside glossy white Outside RAL matt, inside matt white
- Inside & outside glossy white with RAL glossy base Inside & outside matt white with RAL matt base
- Glossy RAL inside and outside Natural red copper, uncoated (metal basin)