Pvd umber mate
The Matt Umber PVD finish recalls the natural tones used by the Old Masters to create their masterpieces. Darker than Light Bronze finish, and featuring red highlights, the brushed process applied by hand imparts a more contemporary look. Applied using the PVD surface finishing process, the finish is extremely durable and is particularly recommended for brassware and accessories specified in a contract environment.
The Matt Umber PVD finish is applied with the Physical Vapor Deposit surface treatment process, or PVD. This breakthrough technology, borrowed from the watch making industry, is characterised by the vaporisation of a metal alloy, in a plasma gas environment, which is then deposited, with precision, on the surface of THG Paris brassware and accessories.
This treatment offers the possibility to create a much larger array of colours and shades, when compared to traditional surface finishing treatments, by leveraging the composition of the metal alloy and the plasma. THG Paris exclusively uses a Titanium/Zirconium alloy, renowned for its hardness; this is the main component which contributes to the finish exceptional mechanical resistance. THG Paris PVD finishes are applied over a layer of nickel and chrome, thus guaranteeing an excellent resistance to corrosion.
The brushed aspect is applied by hand before the PVD stage
- Ease of cleaning: Very easy
- Corrosion resistance: Excellent
- Scratch resistance: Excellent
- Resistance to cleaning products: Excellent
All THG Paris finishing treatments are carried out in our workshops in France. We control all our manufacturing processes to guarantee your peace of mind.
- Cromo acero inoxidable brillante
- Blanco brillante Mate blanco
- Niquel Niquel mate
- Cromo mate Bronce claro
- Dorado a cuadros Moongold interior mate blanco Decoración a cuadros Palladium interior mate blanc
- Dorado metal. textura de bronce interior mate blan Dorado
- Aranja / Nickel / gold Dorado mate
- Dorado pálido Dorado pálido mate (sin barniz)
- Pvd marrón bronce Pvd marrón bronce mate
- Dorado metal. óxido de bronce interior mate blanco Dorado metal. óxido de estaño interior mate blanco
- Cromo / dorado Polished chrome with gold inlay
- Dorado patchwork Palladium interior mate blanco Plata vieja
- Cobre viejo mate Niquel viejo
- Pvd color latón Pvd color latón mate
- Pvd color oro Pvd color oro mate
- Pvd color níquel Pvd color níquel mate
- Pvd blush mate Pvd blush
- Pvd grafito Pvd grafito mate
- Pvd umber Interior brillante RAL (modelo empotrado)
- Interior RAL brillante, exterior blanco brillante Mate RAL interior, blanco mate exterior
- Exterior RAL mate, interior blanco mate Interior & exterior blanco brillante con base RAL
- Interior & exterior blanco mate con base RAL mate Glossy RAL inside and outside
- Natural red copper, uncoated (metal basin) Natural brass, uncoated (metal basin)